Personal Information Collection on 5BestVPNs
5BestVPNs is primarily a review website, offering expert advice and evaluation results to products we assess. General visitors don’t require to enter any information or data to view our web pages. However, basic information including email address and name will be require once you subscribe to our ‘Newsletter’, comment to any of our ‘Blogs’, respond to one of our ‘Surveys’ or fill in the ‘Contact Us’ form. Apart from it, only cursory data is collected from our readers’ to improve user experience.
- 5BestVPNs don’t sell or trade email addresses for marketing or any other reason.
Usage of Collected Information
5BestVPNs might use collected information and data for number of reasons, all of these reasons are mentioned below:
- Improve users’ experience, deliver better type of content which are more informative and interesting to our readers.
- Enhance our web-based services to better assist readers.
- Better assistance in response to customer service requests.
- Better management of online surveys and other site features.
- Send schedule email regarding services, promotions, updates, and other related detail pertaining to our niche.
Protection of Visitor Information
5BestVPNs has an entire team who are managing routine operation of the website. 5BestVPNs is scanned on regular basis via anti-virus software installed at our web hosting server to counter security lapses and known vulnerabilities to make users’ visit to our site as safe as possible. There are not setups, executable files or other downloadable files are available on our review website so there is no chances of malware transmission from our website to readers’ system. We don’t perform Malware Scanning.
Subscribers’ personal information (email address only) is archived behind secured network and only accessible by limited personnel having special accessibility rights and are bound to keep the information confidential. Other various security measures are implemented by 5BestVPNs when a user enters or submit information to enhance security.
- 5BestVPNs honors ‘Do Not Track Signals’ – also we don’t plant cookies, neither we use advertising when DNT (Do Not Track) browsing mechanism is active.
- 5BestVPNs do not allow third party behavioral tracking for any means.